Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pervy Boy visits Habbo!

HABBO!
Seriously, Habbo rocks! Pervy Boy (Marge, Derek and I) were at the top secret Habbo Headquarters this week to meet the Habbos! I take pride in being a techno geek but this was the first time at Habbo Hotel and I must say I'm very quickly getting addicted :)
The Habbos are super friendly and the giant standees we took pictures with are something I'd like to hijack for my room!
I haven't gotten pictures from Marge (yet - she likes hoarding them) but they should be up very very soon!
Oh! And in case you were wondering where Adam and Eddy were... well duty calls (army things) and sometimes it calls at the most inopportune time :(
But we're meeting up to take a new band picture really soon (before you know it) quite possibly before you can say JACK ROBINSON (I kid you not)
Watch this space!

No comments: