Thursday, December 10, 2009

Awesome Jamming Session

Hello fellow pervs!

Our jamming session with Patrick and Amin last night was extremely rewarding and productive! Kudos to those guys! Been jamming at 3Fx, located near Clarke Quay. The studio is located at the 4th level, so by the time when I reach the studio, I'll be grasping for air. That aside, the studio is really decent!

We're currently working on our latest song, entitled... okay I have no idea what's the title of the song yet. We are still in the midst of finalizing the song.

Anyway, Pervy Boy will be having an official website, both me and Andrew are working hard on this, hopefully we will get it up and running real soon! Fingers crossed.

www.pervyboyrocks.com

Oh yes! My first entry on the pervy blog! Hello!

Perv On,
Kaye

No comments: