Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lyrics for Amanda Sucks

Amanda Sucks (Chia/Straaten)
The lies are out of your mouth; once again you bring me pain
I wish you'd just shut up
You smile at me like a friend but laugh behind my back
You hold a knife in your hand

This will be my sweet revenge; I'll tell them who you really are
Nobody likes you and that's the honest truth
so say goodbye to all your stuck up friends

'cos everyone will know, they'll shout it loud
the world will see you for who you really are
so smile your plastic smile and wave your stupid flag
we'll be laughing back 'cos Amanda sucks!

The sight of you just sickens me, I don't need you in my life
I don't want you on my back
No you won't see me cry; you won't see me fall
I'll see you on your knees first

And this will be my sweet revenge; I'll tell them what you really are
Nobody likes you so suck it up
so say goodbye to all your little friends

'cos everyone will know, we'll shout it loud
the world will see you for what you really are
so smile your plastic smile and wave your stupid flag
we'll be laughing back 'cos Amanda, you suck!

No comments: